Monday, June 21, 2010

Some times "Extremes" are needed in order to work.

It's June 21 and I'm on day 2 of shooting for the ABC show "Extreme Makeover" home edition. I will be leading one of fours teams as Loc Mgr that travel the U.S. over the next year.

While still mainting my status as an indie Producer/UPM, this show allows me the opportunity to be involved with something of quality and substance knowing that I'm part of a larger picture in helping these deserved families in need.

We all know how long it takes for actual development time to greenlight time for features, So this way I can fill up those free days with doing a show like this.

I say never pass up an opportunity that will allow you growth in your profession.

Best of luck and


see you on set.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment