Thursday, March 4, 2010

Going for Gold.

It's that time of year where everyone in Hollywood is abuzz about "OSCAR". It's events like these that make me proud to be involved in the film industry. I love overhearing coffee-shop conversations about whose going to win and why. My own personal belief is that we will see our first female Best Director, (Kathryn Bigelow). I feel privileged that as DGA member I was able to vote for her in that category.

And while I have yet to be invited to the "big show", I am confident that with hard work, networking and using my god given talent in pursuing my dream, I will be there soon enough. Those words should echo to all of you as well. There is nothing we can't achieve.

So for those of us who will be sitting at home with our scorecards, popcorn and champagne, I raise my glass and toast, "Go Forth, Good Luck, and Don't Give Up"!!!!!!

2 comments: